We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 30 April 2012

Challenge 66 Fantasy Winners and Top 5

Good morning, it’s Winners time again.

I would like to thank everyone who played along with my fantasy challenge and have now chosen my Winners and Top 5. 
 
For the prize from:-
 
and also 44 Channelle 
 
as I couldn't decide which I liked the most!
 
and for the prize from
and my Top 5 in no particular order are

33 Georgina b
49 Kertu
61 Arabella
73 Petliza J


Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to display our logos on your blogs and if the winners could contact me at CCMChallenges@gmail.com I’ll get their prizes sorted out for them.
 
Don’t forget to come back at 12 noon for our next challenge.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you you choose two of my cards what a great honour this is the first time I have used these images and I fell in love with them and for you to pick them as winning cards is the cherry on top!!! Thanks again I'm in heaven Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.