We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 11 July 2016

#167 Shabby Chic, Winner and Top 5

Good morning, it's Winners time again.

Ina here. I hosted the Shabby Chic challenge and my top spots go to:-

Winner
 
For the fabulous £12 voucher from WOODWARE CRAFT COLLECTION

 
I loved all the textures layers and recycled products used here. Beautiful colours and layout.

and my Top 5 are:
 
 
Fabulous distressed layers and beautiful floral spray.

A totally stunning piece of work here. Simply beautiful.
 
So much gorgeous grunge here. Love the layers. Great collage.
 
So many beautiful elements added here and that image is just so adorable.
 
Simply stunning. Beautifully coloured image and great distressing. Gorgeous floral arrangement.

Congratulations to you all. Could the winner please email me at the address in the side bar to collect your Woodware prize. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge. 


4 comments:

  1. wowww what a surprise ... thank you very much for choosing me for the top 5.
    Congratulations to the other winners and the girls are great DT
    Good day
    xoxo
    Tizianax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy to see my card as winner !Thank a lot to the Crafty Cardmakers team ! Congrats to top 5 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top five and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner and the other Top 4! I'm so thrilled you listed my baby shoe as one of the Top 5.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.